!! CAT.7 LAN-cable – Gigabit-speed for your network !!
The high quality CAT.7 network cable (15m cable length) is perfectly suited for
10/100/1000 MBit Ethernet networks in office buildings and private households,
whether you want to connect your PC, notebook, games console or even other
devices to the internet or in the network.
This is easily possible with this high-performance Cat.7 Patch cable. The Cat.7
Patch cable is suitable for any DSL speed and is able to connect all devices with
network capability quickly and easily.
The inner copper conductor ensures a very fast Gigabit data connection due to
higher transmission speeds – up to 600 MHz in comparison to standard Cat.5 network
cables (maximum 100 MHz). Furthermore, the Cat.7 cables are far less error-prone,
more flexible and also hence more suitable for easier laying.
The bend protection mantle of the plug also offers protection against the plug
accidentally breaking off. The CAT.7-network cable corresponds to the EIA/TIA 568B
standard for contacting of 8 pin RJ-45 plugs.
– Patch cables CAT.7 (Gigabit-LAN 10/100/1000 MBit)
– Transmission speed: 1000 Mbit (1 Gigabit/s)
– 100% downwards and upwards compatible
– 2 x RJ45 plugs
– gold-plated contact areas (connectors)
– incl. bend protection mantle for the plugs
– ROHS conform
– zero-halogen insulation
– suitable for home networks, Switch, Modem, Router, PatchPannel, Patchfield, Powerlan, NAS devices, network printers and many morePrimewire – 15m CAT 7 Network Cable | raw cable with 2x RJ45 plugs (upwards- / downwards compatible) | Network Cable, Patch Cable, LAN cable | plug with kink protection
Fast transmission speeds due to high bandwidth up to 10Gbit/s
High quality copper inner conductor | zero-halogen insulation / ROHS conform | bending protection mantle and kink protected cover (very robust because of pointed design)
Configuration EIA/TIA 568B | fully compatible to Cat.5e / CAT.5 / CAT.6 / S/FTP PIMF shielding (shielded pairs and collective) / Pairs in metal foil (PiMF) and additional overall shielding / ISO/IEC 11801:2002 Amendment 2
Suitable for 10Base-T Gigabit – networks 10/100/1000/10000 MBit | Length 15m (metres) | colour : white | To connect your: PC / Computer / Notebook / Game Console / DSL Modem / Switch / Router / Network Sockets / Patch Panels / Patchfield / Powerlan / NAS Devices / Network Printers within a 10/100/1000/10000 Mbit network