Anker USB 3.0 to RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet Adapter
Add separate gigabit ethernet access to Macbooks, Ultrabooks and notebooks in an instant.
• Supports gigabit ethernet connection with high bandwidth of up to 1000 Mbps
• USB 3.0 enables SuperSpeed data transfer, backward compatible with USB 2.0 / 1.1 standards
• Supports backpressure routing and IEEE 802.3x flow control for full-duplex (FDX) and half-duplex (HDX) systems
• Compatible with IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, and IEEE 802.3ab. Supports IEEE 802.3az (Energy Efficient Ethernet)
• USB to RJ45 adapter supports Gigabit networking over USB 3.0
• IEEE 802.3, 802.3u and 802.3ab (10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, and 1000BASE-T) compatible
• Crossover detection, auto-correction (Auto MDIX) and Wake-on-LAN (WOL)
• Powered solely through the USB port
• Three LED indicators independently indicate status
Supports Windows (32/64 bit) 8 / 7 / Vista / XP, Mac OS 10.5 or higher.
Get to know us.
We created Anker with a single goal in mind: to make the smart life easier. That means starting with affordable, high-quality gear and ending with a commitment to 100% user satisfaction and an 18-month warranty. After all, we’re customers too.USB 3.0 male A to RJ45 female adapter supporting 10/100/1000 bit ethernet. Adopts USB 3.0 standard. Backward compatible with 2.0/1.1 standards.